Unsecured Loans - The Flexible Solution
Whether you own a hotel, spa, restaurant, salon, auto shop, flower shop, bowling alley or boutique, we can provide a variety of financial solutions that meet your business needs. These include working capital loans, lines of credit, bridge loans and more. This gives your company extreme flexibility - without requiring any collateral.
Perhaps the opportunity on the table is to open another location. It may be adding extra floor space, upgrading facilities, purchasing special equipment, or hiring additional staff to attract more business. It could be offering the public new products or services. No matter what the future holds, we can help you capitalize on new potential - often when conventional banks won’t even consider it. You can access between $5,000 and $1,000,000, without the aggravation that comes from dealing with a traditional bank.
Line of Credit – The money you need, available when you need it. Up to $725,000 at your disposal.
Working capital loans - Ideal for those business operators who are experiencing strong performance, but need an injection of capital to take advantage of growth opportunities, without giving up equity.
Bridge Loans – Short term, amortizing loans to merchants who are expanding or have specific projects with high ROI opportunities.
These are real bank loans, not cash advances
They’re not linked to your credit card receipts. This means the interest is tax deductible, rates are fixed, and you know the terms ahead of time. You get the financing you need quickly, with manageable payments that won’t increase as revenue grows. You can access up to five separate loan drafts over a four month period. Even without an immediate need, you can establish the line of credit so it will be available when you need it, paying interest only on the money that is taken. The initial line can be approved in 7 to 10 working days, with 48 hour access to drafts after that.
Eligible Business Types:
Mrs. Fields, Auntie Anne’s
- 1 year in business with $30K in monthly sales.
- Owner minimum credit score of 551 - but the higher the credit score the better the rate to your business.
- No open bankruptcies. Bankruptcies must be dismissed/discharged for at least 1 year.
- Tax liens must be less than 20% of average monthly sales or have a payment plan with a least 3 payments already made.
- Must be current on mortgage or business rent (may be up to one month late with high credit score).
- Existing advances do not disqualify your business, but the advance must be paid off out of the loan proceeds.